August 19, 2011

Engagement Ring Cuts

Before shopping your engagement rings, you need to know about ring cuts and shapes. Here are some popular cuts :


Marquise Cut

The marquise is an egg-shaped with pointed ends.

Cushion Cut



The cushion cut is a cross among a rectangle and an oval; it has a pillow shape, and it is also entitled an "antique cut."

Emerald Cut



An emerald cut (formerly developed for the gem of the same name) is rectangular with cropped corners and long, stair-step-like facets.

Asscher Cut



An asscher is alike an emerald cut, but square, so it appears octagonal (the radiant is a popular variant of these but with facets that offer it even greater sparkle).

Princess Cut


A very admired diamond cut, the princess cut is a sparkling square stone.

source:jewelry101

Search Term :

3 comments:

putroe intan said...

sangat cantik dan indah

AcerNoval said...

indahnyaa :)

farjah said...

Hi just dropping by, thanks for your visit to my blog. I was looking around were I can drop a message but your chatbox is missing so I decided leave my notes here. I have joined u in GF just join me sometime when u online. Thanks